- Remember, when in doubt, fuck. 记住，有问号的时候，就去交合。 2. All information will be given on a need-to-know basis. 不根本的事你没有需求明白。 3. Uh, perhaps you'll feel more comfortable in this, sir. 可能你穿上这件会更安适些，先生。 4. All I want from you is another day. 笔者只想令你…多陪作者一天。 5. Too many men, far better than you, have executed that courtesy. And if you're smart, you won't try it again. 比你美观的不菲人，都向本人敬过礼，你借使智慧的话，就别再做了。 6. And if you're hip, kid, you're gonna hop to, too. 你假若小聪明的话，你就先声夺人。 7. Charlie, you had a little life, so you decided to go to the Baird School to put yourself in the market for a big one. Now, in order to stay in the running, you're gonna have to tell these people what they want to know. Charlie, if you don't sing now, you're gonna end up, not only shelving biscuits in some convenience store in the Oregon burbs, probably the last word you'll ever hear yourself say just before you croak gonna be, "Have a nice day and come back soon." Charles，你有你的人生。你来博德念书，是因为您想有前景。未来，要想不被淘汰， 你就得他们想要的说出来。查尔斯，你若是以往不说，就能落得，在印第安纳村庄看风华正茂辈子的商铺，并且在你与世长辞前说的尾声一句话，推测依然你对客人说的“祝你合意！接待再一次光临！”
- There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover. Cover's better. 世界上有三种人：生龙活虎种面对困难敢于担当的人和去找靠山的人，依然后台相比好。 9.-Still with Snow Queen sugar? -Snow Flake. Why do you always get that wrong? -Because it's not important for me to get it right. -还在雪后制糖厂上班？ -是冰雪，你怎么老是搞错？ -反正对错对自家来讲也不主要。 10.-It's just some things you just can't do. -You're gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie. -某件事您正是无法做。 -你在这里世上可要受苦了，查尔斯。 11. No mistakes in the tango, not like life. It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on. Why don't you try? 探戈和人生不均等，不留意对错。它回顾，所以才棒。倘若踏错步可能绊倒了，继续跳就好。为何不尝试吧？ 12.-Colonel, are you looking at me? -I'm blind, Charlie. 准将，你是在瞪我啊？ -笔者是瞎子，查尔斯。 13. When the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay. 出标题标时候，有人跑有人留。 14. There is no prosthetic for that. 灵魂不恐怕有义肢。 15. He won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friends, is called integrity. That's called courage. Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of. 他不会贩卖旁人，以求前途，而那，朋友们，那就叫正直，也叫勇气，那才是带头大哥该有的人头。
- Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee. It's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you. 前段时间自家走到人生的十字街头，小编连连知道哪条路是没有错，毫无例外，作者都通晓，但本人未曾走。知道为啥呢？因为太他妈难了。而Charles，他也走到了十字街头。他选取了对的路，那是一条准确的路，充满原则，通往特性之道，让他世袭她的里程呢。他的前途掌握在你们手里，诸公。相对是有价值的前景，相信本身，别毁了它，爱抚好它，帮衬它。有一天你们会倍感骄傲的，作者保管。
前几天又把电影看了二次，耳边一遍再次的放着那首tango Por Una
因为多人的调戏使得查尔斯陷入不举报就被退学的窘况。Charles到底为啥不肯说出来？不是因为不愿发售朋友，那多少个不要负总责的公子哥儿根本算不得朋友，但查尔斯却因为自小受不能告密的指点熏陶，想说却“不可能”说出来。不是不愿woundnt，不是不应有shouldnt，而是无法couldnt。君子有所为有所不为，Charles有所不为，但她不知晓怎样为那些“不为”去分辨，而Al Pacino掷地有声的解说正很好的道出了这一个“不为”。 那正是：不论Charles的默默无言对与错，他只是在持行百里者半九十团结的准则，他绝不会为了前途出售任哪个人。那个“前景”包蕴Charles高级中学的顺遂结束学业和被推荐上海大学学；而“任何人”则囊括查尔斯不希罕的作弄几个人。
就好像电影里的一句台词同样：There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music and those who run for cover. Al Pacino很讽刺的说，Cover's better.
帕西诺的上演称得上精髓，影片最终高校大会上的发言更是雅观（每一次放，都会被感动）：……As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men, creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to the crossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.
Tango的乐曲仍旧在耳边萦绕。 No mistakes in the tango, not like life, simple, that makes tango so great. If you make a mistake, or get all tangled up, just tango on.
© 本文版权归作者 w4h 全部，任何款式转发请联系小编。
What about life? What about choice?
Please remember when you do wrong in tango, tango up; but not in the life.
- This is such a crock of shit!
（Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
You are in the Baird school, not a barracks.
Mr. Simms, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up.）
-Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
He doesn't need to be labeled "still worthy of being a Baird man."
What the hell is that?
正直的勇气。What is your motto here?
"Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide; anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake"?
Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
Here's Charlie facing the fire, and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket.
And what are you doing?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
（Are you finished, Mr. Slade? ）
- No, I'm just getting warmed up.
I don't know who went to this place. William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever，their spirit is dead, if they ever had one.It's gone.
You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches.
And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
What a shame.
What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?
I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me.
I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact. It's non- negotiable. You know how I know?
Someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it.
Only Charlie here wasn't selling.